Top Holiday Destinations In Croatia Croatia is a popular destination for those who want to getaway and experience a tranquil and relaxing Adriatic holiday. With budget airlines such as Air Berlin (Dubrovnik, Rijeka, Split), RyanAir (Osijek, Pula, Zadar) and EasyJet (Split, Dubrovnik) now servicing Croatia it is also very affordable as well. You will want to check on the weather depending on what time of year you go, however the most popular time for all these locations is the summer where you will most likely find a hot and dry Mediterranean climate. Here are five popular holiday towns in Croatia that you should consider on your next stay:
1. Makarska- One of the most popular tourist destinations in Croatia with tens of thousands of tourists from all parts of Europe and beyond visiting the area of the summer. This is not the place to go in Summer if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing vacation, however if you want to join the party crowd it is a place to look into further. Rent a boat makarska charter in Croatia. New boats for rent. Free delivery in Areo of Makarska Riviera and surrounding islands. Despite being quite small, the town is noted for it’s many large hotels and cafe scene.
2. Baska Voda- A small town with a population of just under 3000 this historic ‘municipality’ located just 10 kilometres from Makarska. A good choice if you want some quieter time.
3. Brela- A proud old small tourist resort featuring old Dalmation architecture, a thick pine-tree forest and six kilometres of sandy, clear beach. Brela features some beautiful accommodation options as well as some boutique little restaurants. A great place to escape big cities!
4. Tucepi- Tucepi boot mieten is a picturesque hidden getaway in Croatia on the Adriatic coast. With it’s beautiful views and beaches, it is a popular destination for couples on their honeymoon in addition to anybody else looking for a relaxing destination to get away from it all.
5. Podgora- Originally noted for being a small fishing village, Podgora has now become a modern tourist destination featuring unspoilt pebble beaches and a favourable year round climate. A good place for all kinds of outdoor activities including water sports such as swimming, diving, rowing, water-skiing, waterpolo, swimming and windsurfing. There are also many facilities for tourists to play football, basketball, tennis and mini golf. There are many well priced, beautiful boutique hotels throughout Croatia’s hottest tourist spots including the Villa Andrea villa-andrea-tucepi-croatia.html boutique hotel in Tucepi. For a selection of other well priced boutique hotels around Croatia, Europe and the world check out makarska-touristik.com makarska-touristik.com is a regularly updated global hand picked selection of design, boutique and eclectic hotels all around the world for a budget of around US $150 a night and under.