Budget – every world citizen will swear by this word. Most of the people have certain budget for regular expense and some for travel cost. Most often we miss the travel part owing to the budget and if it involves flights cost, it becomes more of a concern. However, there are airlines who want you to explore the world and so come up with budget flight ticket prices. Here is a list of airlines that care for you, your budget, and everything. Travel these top best budget airlines who never compromise with the onboard services.
British Airways or BA, as it is famously called is UK’s flag carrier. With most flights starting from hubs at London’s Heathrow Airport (LHR) and Gatwick Airport (LGW), the airline which started 1974 today travels to 160+ destinations.
British Airlines Service Highlights
- Personal screen with latest movies
- No charge for headphones
- British food, tea, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Disney and Cartoon Network for juniors
- Music – Songs for download & radio
- Wi-Fi ( nominal fee may be applicable)
Turkish Airlines, the flag carrier of Turkey flies to 293 airports in 116 countries. The airline is among the top airline which has most countries covered with its service. Established in 1933, the airline bridges the distance between the east and west.
Turkish Airline Service Highlights
- Unlimited food
- French and Turkish wine
- Planet digital system and individual touch-screens
- Great choice of movies, songs, games to suit every age
- Lounges with play space, free food, and much more
Lufthansa – the largest airline in Europe was established in 1953. Being the flag carrier of Germany, Lufthansa connects it main hub Frankfurt & Munich to 78 countries worldwide. The airline is also a proud member of Star Alliance.
Lufthansa Service Highlights
- Automated flight status notifications to your e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Fast & secure surfing with FlyNet®
- Live sports channel – Sport 24
- Live news channel – CNN and Euronews
- Send SMS/MMS messages or data synchronise with smartphones by GSM/GPRS mobile technology
- Free multicuisine food & beverages
United Airlines with its headquarters in Chicago is world’s largest airline in terms of destinations covered. The airline was founded as Varney Air Lines and currently flies to 1000+ destinations in 170+ countries.
United Airlines Unique Services
- Personal/seatback entertainment screen
- Live television shows via DIRECTV®
- Premium dining for all classes
- Chefs on-board to customize your meal
- Automated flight reminders
- In-flight Wi-Fi (Free for business classes)
With a frequent flyer program, jazzily called “Panorama Club”, Ukraine International Airlines flies to Europe, Middle East, the United States, and Asia. The airline was established in 1992 to connect Ukraine to the world.
Ukraine Airlines Unique Services
- Sandwiches, hot lunches, desserts and special meals
- Free eye covers and socks for long haul flights
- No Wi-Fi
- Charter flights
- Car rental
- In-flight entertainment on long and medium haul flights
Wizz Air is the European airline that connects Europe like no other airline. It connects to place which are rare and connected only by Wizz; places like Kutaisi and Chisinau. This is a Hungarian low-cost airline which has its headquarters in Budapest.
Wizz Air Unique Services
- Wizz Café (hot drinks, fresh sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages)
- Wizz Boutique (wide selection of WIZZ branded gifts and travel accessories)
- Privilege to choose your own seat
- Freedom to use mobile phones, electronic readers and tablet computers in flight mode
Ryanair, the airline from Ireland has its headquarters in Swords, Dublin. Established in 1984, the airline has become a favourite because of its hassle-free, no-frills and low-cost business model. With 28 countries covered in Europe & Morocco, you have almost access to all low keys and secondary airports too.
Ryanair Unique Services
- Ryanair Car Hire
- Fast-track to boarding facility
- Free seats for kids up to 12 years of age
- In-flight magazine “Runway Retail”
- Onboard snacks and beverages
Commenced in 1945, Middle East Airlines (MEA) offers its customers very luxurious services both on ground and on board, reflecting the Lebanese culture and hospitality. The national flag-carrier airline of Lebanon – Middle East Airlines flies to 31 destinations across the world.
Middle East Airlines Service Highlights
- Steam ovens
- Air chiller
- Pets allowed
- Electronic games for kids
- Music and movie channels
- Delicious food and beverages
Founded in 1930, American Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world. The airline offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights daily to 350 destinations in 50 countries. American Airlines offers a host of international and domestic flights. Its biggest hub is Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
American Airlines Service Highlights
- Wireless streaming
- Seatback screens
- Overhead screens
- In-flight Wi-Fi
- Onboard power
- Phones and electronic devices
- Onboard satellite phones
- Pets – Only Small cats and dogs are allowed
Turkey’s most established private airline – Pegasus Airlines flies schedule services to 32 Destinations in Turkey and 68 in the rest of the world, with a total network of 100 destinations in 40 countries. The airline’s fleet of 77 aircraft comprises of 66 Pegasus aircraft, 8 Izair and 3 Air Manas aircraft.
Pegasus Airlines Service Highlights
- Hot/cold beverages
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pre-order special meal
Commenced in 1957, Royal Air Maroc flies to 17 cities within Morocco and to 11 cities in France; it also serves twelve more countries in the rest of Europe, 24 in Africa, three in the Americas and two in the Middle East. Over the years, Royal Air Maroc has forged a network of over 90 destinations with regular frequencies. Royal Air Maroc’s fleet consists of 56 aircrafts.
Royal Air Maroc Airline Service Highlights
- Wide selection of movies, series, documentaries and music
- RAM Magazine
- Video on demand (VOD)
- Documentaries about Morocco
- Moroccan newspapers and magazines
- Comedy videos, cartoons, circuses, etc
Aer Lingus is based in Dublin Airport from which it flies routes around Ireland, Europe and North America. Founded by Irish government in 1936, Aer Lingus flies to over 82 destinations in the United States, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Aer Lingus Service Highlights
- Lie-Flat Comfort
- Luxury Dining
- Charging outlets for multiple devices
- Entertainment area with sports channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Luxury shower rooms
- 120 hours of the latest movies
16-inch multi-touch HD Panasonic screen
Austrian Airlines is the flag carrier of Austria and subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. The airline currently operates a fleet of 80 aircraft. Austrian Airlines flies to 6 domestic and more than 120 international year-round and seasonal destinations in 55 countries.
Austrian Airlines Service Highlights
- Skylights on Board
- Kids on Tour
- Pets Allowed
- 500 hours of video & audio entertainment
- 15 inches (38 centimetres) touch screen monitor
- Gourmet delights by DO & CO
- Flying Coffee House
- Amenity Kit
Have you flown in any of the above airline list? If not, buckle up and book your flight ticket on Rehlat – Middle East’s fastest growing online travel company. Rehlat’s online flight booking facility allows you to buy air tickets easy & fast. Sign up for the deals and newsletter and be updated about the latest offers and travel inspirations regularly.
Time to fly away to your dream destination with the above airlines. Book & get, set, go!