How to setup a Kodi (XBMC) Android TV Box?
Connect your TV Box and the TV with HDMI cable;
Plug your Android TV Box and turn it on.
Setup your Wi-fi connection – It’s simple as setup the wi-fi in your mobile.
Go to Kodi website and Enjoy all the free content as movies, tv shows, tv channels, and much more!
Click here to know how to setup a VPN for your Kodi Box
How to install Kodi (XBMC) Add-ons / plugins?
Kodi add-ons adds lots of new content and functionalities to your Android Kodi Box.
Install kodi addons using Addon Installer:
First check if you have Addon Installer going to Programs -> Program Add-ons -> Addon Installer. If you don’t find Addon Installer I really recommend you to install it. (Click to find How to install Addon Installer). If you have Addon Installer its going to be easy following these steps:
- Go to Programs in the main navigation
- Select Program Add-ons
- Select Addon Installer
- In this case we’re going to install exodus (really good video add-on for movies and tv series). So, click search -> type exodus (or other addon name) -> click in the exodus icon (or the addon that you searched) -> Click Install
- That’s it! Very easy. Now if you go to videos -> video addons you’ll find exodus there!
Here’s the native way (without Addon Installer):
- Go to system -> File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Add the url of the repository that you want to install (a repository is like a package that comes with many add-ons). In this case we’re going to install the famous fusion repository. Type in the text field http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ -> Then click in the name field and type fusion. -> Press OK.
- Go to kodi home screen -> System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file -> Now select fusion (the repository that we’ve previously installed)
- If you want to install an addon click in xbmc-repos, alternatively if you select start-here you can find the tvaddons wizard (with a pack of famous addons to start with) or if you don’t have addon installer already, you can find it there too. In this case we’re going to install the exodus video add-on, so we select xbmc-repos.
- Select English
- And then the addon that you want to install, in our case, to install exodus we click in repository.exodus.x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Exodus Repository -> Video Addons -> Exodus -> And Finally select Install.
- Go to Kodi home screen -> Video Addons -> You will find Exodus in your video addons list. Enjoy.