Be it be men or women, we all want that glow on our skin. A glowing skin not only gives us a great look but also gives us a lot of confidence. Most people believe that for getting a glowing skin, we need to spend heavily on expensive cosmetic products. However, one can get glowing skin naturally right at the comfort of their home without going to expensive beauty salons.
Skin whitening is one of the most efficient ways to get a glowing skin. There are various home remedies for skin whitening which can be used easily and give instant results. Here, we will let you know how to use some simple home remedies to get that glowing skin you have always wanted.
1. Besan (Gram flour) with lemon juice or curd
Gram flour also called as besan is found easily in every home. It has several medicinal properties that help it to fight skin problems. Besan when used with lemon juice or curds brightens skin, reduces skin blemishes and gives a smooth complexion.
Here is how to make a besan and lemon fairness face pack:
- Take half teaspoon besan, half teaspoon milk, half teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and 4 ground almonds. Mix them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for about half an hour.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry. You will instantly see the difference.
The paste will not only brighten and cleanse your skin but also nourish it.
2. Milk and honey
Milk and honey when combined, can work wonders for your skin. Both are available easily and are very good for the skin. Honey has anti-bacterial properties which fights infections that cause blemishes and discoloration.
These are the steps to make a milk and honey fairness face pack:
- Take a teaspoonful of milk and honey. Mix them well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and massage gently in circular motions.
- Leave the application on your skin for 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
This not only gives instant fairness but if applied regularly (once a week), results in fair complexion in the long run.
3. Papaya and lemon juice
Lemon juice when mixed with Papaya can give stunning results for your skin. Both of these have bleaching properties and one can get brighter skin with this face pack. It is suggested to use a little milk with this if you have a dry skin.
Here is how to make a papaya and lemon juice face pack:
- Take a slice of a papaya and mash it. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to it.
- Apply the mix on your face.
- Wash your face after 20 minutes and see the immediate whitening.
Note that even though these remedies are natural, you might be allergic to them as the results vary from person to person. Please check by applying the pack to a small area of your skin.