You can enjoy high definition movies, TV shows and series of program on the big TV screen with the help of Hulu plus. Moreover, you can keep yourself updated with the upcoming new seasons of your favorite show if available any. If you want to enjoy the same content on your computer or laptop screen, then you can easily do it. It’s an easy process but you can enjoy the better experience by watching the contents on the big screen rather than that on the small screen.
1st approach: Use of media streaming player to enjoy Hulu plus on TV:
1. Buy a media streaming player: You can buy any media streaming player available in the market but do check whether it supports Hulu plus or not. Media streaming players like Roku, Amazon fire, TiVo and Apple TV supports Hulu efficiently. If you are not sure with the device that whether it supports Hulu plus or not, then you can visit Hulu official site
2. Connect your streaming player to the smart TV with the help of HDMI cable and you are good to go now. If you are using an old model TV, then you will probably require connecting your media streaming player with the audio/video cables.
3. Set your TV output to the HDMI mode: With the help of TV remote, change the source of your TV input to HDMI one. You will get the home screen of your media player on the TV screen.
4. Download the Hulu plus app: From the home screen go to ‘apps’ section and tap on the Hulu plus app. Here, you need to install this app on your player with the help of player remote. It’s quite an easy process. Don’t forget to create your Hulu Account.
5. Start watching the videos: Once the app gets downloaded, open the app and select the video which you want to watch. Click on the cast button to start streaming video on the big screen.
2nd approach: Use of mobile device for watching Hulu plus on TV
1. Download the Hulu plus app on your smartphone: If you are using an android phone, then you can download the app from the play store and if you are using an apple iPhone, then you can download it from the app store.
2. For the iOS based device, click on iTunes from the home screen and download the app from here.
3. If you are having a windows phone, then click on the ‘store’ option from the app home screen and search for Hulu plus app on it. Click to download it.
4. You can check the device support for this app from the official Hulu plus link http://www.hulu.com/plus/devices.
5. Now you need to connect your smartphone to the TV. You can easily do so with the help of HDMI port provided on the phone. Connect the phone adapter cable to the HDMI port of your TV. The power adapter is included in the smartphone box. If you are having any problem in connecting the phone to the TV, then you can take support from the device manuals available with your smartphone. If no HDMI cable is given with the device packing, then you can purchase it from any nearby electronic store.
6.Change the output of your TV to the HDMI mode: Take a TV remote in your hand and change the output mode from cable TV network to the HDMI mode. Your TV screen will now display the mobile screen.
7. Open the Hulu plus app from your mobile: Now unlock the screen of your phone and tap on Hulu plus app click on any content, which you like to stream on the big screen. The video will automatically start streaming on the big screen as soon as you click on it.