Magician Christopher Grace is a great resource for corporate event entertainment planning ideas. Too many times companies have settled for the same type of corporate event entertainers year after year. Over 60% of corporate companies rely on outside help from event planners, corporate mind reader companies and local hotels in organizing their events because of so the many options available for parties the remaining 40% opt for in-house resources.

We appreciate that at some corporate events you may require something a bit more ‘Sophisticated’, something for the discerning audience, something that stands strolling event mind reader out from all other forms of entertainment yet still has a dramatic positive impact on your guests…it will entertain and amaze in a very unique way.

Full of laughs, wows and audience participation Christopher Grace has been doing this for multinational corporations for over ten years and can corporate mentalist Boston host and emcee your event, offer various keynote speeches and perform incredible on-stage after dinner speeches and entertainment.

As president of the Corporation, cultivated expert status in the area of pre-employment assessments and employee selection He is a featured keynote speaker, has worked with countless businesses and entertained thousands of attendees at conventions and corporate events.

A brilliant talking point that is suitable for nearly all occasions, our fantastic psychological mind reader Paul fuses together his complex understanding of the nature and behavior of the mind with theatrics for brilliant entertainment that will leave guests at your event speechless with amazement and laughter. For more information, please visit our site https://www.christophergracelive.com/