Every woman needs her own small space where she can have her own private time after a long working day. For someone, it is their recliner sofa in the living room or their bedroom, and for some, it is their dressing table. It is a place where she can adorn herself, a place where she takes a quick look at herself before leaving for a dinner or cocktail party and a place where she quietly sheds a few tears when heartbroken. But the dressing table with mirror in a room is quite often gets overlooked by homeowners and interior designers and tends to turn into a chaotic dump of various things. There are a lot of organising your dressing table ideas and tips all over the Internet. Some of them are complex and need a lot of time and work, but others are simple and require a few minutes of your time. So read down below some of the fantastic tips that will help you to keep your dressing table neat and organised.
1. Keep the table top clean: Make a habit of keeping all the accessories and cosmetics back in their place after you are done using them. This will help you to keep your dressing tables top clean and organised every time. If your dressing table has drawers or shelves, make a point of keeping everything in their respective drawers or put a couple of boxes on the top to store things. For example, a small dish on the top would help you keep your precious rings safe and easy to find.
2. Use small wicker baskets: Baskets work great for creating an extra and creative storage space on the dressing table. Place the baskets with a soft cloth and then use them to store small things like hair clips, bobby pins, small earrings, rings and more.
3. Space for everyday makeup: The best way to keep the dressing table with mirror organised is by keeping all occasional and expensive make-up items away from the ones that are used every day. Keep them in a separate pouch or plastic tray or basket to have a clean look. This will help you to find your things easily and quickly without any hassle.
4. A perfume rack: If you like perfumes and own a lot of them, consider keeping them in one place. Get a wooden shelf installed right next to the mirror and pick the one you need to wear before heading out. Make sure to keep it back on its dedicated place after using.
5. Use the shelves and drawers well: Use the drawers, cabinets and shelves well to keep all your accessories and cosmetics organised and easy to reach out for. You can allot each drawer for a particular product range. For example, all lipsticks in one drawer and all your grooming sets in one. This way, you’ll find everything easily when in a hurry. If you tend to forget things easily, label the drawers.
6. Don’t hide the jewellery: Accessories are the best way to adorn any outfit. Thus use simple and transparent jewellery box to organise them. Keeping inside the drawers will make them dull, and you won’t wear them regularly. One of the best dressing table organiser ideas is to add some flowers. They really liven up the mood in the room, look good with accessories, and they smell really nice.
A dressing table not only serves as a simple decorative object to the bedroom but it also acts as a great utility furniture piece. It is a furniture piece that reflects the personality and taste of a person and thus fills the room with a luxurious feeling. With the above tips to organise it and because of its aesthetically appealing feature you can keep it anywhere easily with all the accessories organised in your bedroom and can enjoy your dressing time.
Having a full featured and stylish dressing table in a bedroom will add a glamorous look to the house. But before buying it online, you need to research well about the types and designs of a particular dressing table because there are large varieties of it available online. They are part and parcel of everybody life because be it men or women or boy or girl; all need it to get ready for the party or the office.