Every move demands pre-planning before moving. No moves take place over night that you decide at previous night and just move next morning. For a working person, it is indeed difficult to manage leaves for relocation and for this reason many people prefer to move in holidays.
This needs proper planning and below mentioned tips will help to achieve it:
1) Preparation is Essential
• Preparation is important to accomplish every aspect. When you plan a move in holidays, it is better to be well planned. You should check yearly list of holidays and see which days are falling together. Movers and Packers Navi Mumbai will helps to settle down in new home after move, as you would be physically and mentally tired and require extra time to settle down.
• Apply for leaves in well advance, as you may not get desire dates if you have not applied in advance. It is wise to take leaves right before or after holidays, so this combine small vacation can be utilized in better way.
2) Hire Moving Company in Advance
• Most people plan to move in holidays. Therefore, it is never going to be easy to book a moving company which is having years of professional experience. There is a high chance that they are booked well in advance and as a result you won’t get a booking. It is hard to believe but reputed movers get booked well in advance. It is always recommended do to advanced booking 3-4 months in advance to avoid later hassle.
• Every moving company has limited moving vehicles and staff members. They cannot take excessive bookings than capacity. Make sure that you book before they close advanced booking.
3) Enroll Children in New School
• Enrolling children into a new school is a very difficult task. It can only be possible in the beginning of semester year, so plan entire move accordingly. You need to choose holidays to move which are falling before semester begins.
• Every child has individual interest in different fields like academic, sports, music and so on. Before enrolling check if your child will get these facilities there to help him grow a better self. Many school claims to offer all facilities but it is recommended to check personally and ensure that these curriculum activities are provided for the development of your child. Get school uniforms, curriculum books, stationary and other things which your children will require from the first day of school.
• Inform the current school authorities in advance about leaving the school. You will require school leaving certificate to enroll in the new school.
4) Train Children for Self-Packing
• When date of moving is finalized and holidays are approaching, encourage your children to do their packing themselves. Provide necessary packing material and teach them how to do things correctly. This is going to be one of most exciting moments which they have never experienced before. Packing by own will make them more responsible towards belongings. This will also increase their excitement to shifting to a new place.
• Supervise when they pack and give essential instructions. Children love to take up challenges of adult responsibilities and they do it with most enthusiasm. This opportunity will make them more mature to understand self-dependence. If they are not inclined, then encourage them by some small gift at the end of move.
5) Balance Traditions of Holidays
• Remember that these festivals are going to be the last one before moving and you will leave all neighbors and friends behind after. Make this festival celebration memorable and plan for some small get to gather by inviting all neighbors and friends for festival. Thank everyone personally for this wonderful association of years and ensure the same bonding even after moving. Plan for small future trips together and don’t forget to invite them at your new home.